If you are encountered No signal, or SIM Card is not detected in your smartphone or tablet, the problem is the IMEI of your smartphone or tablet is invalid. This error occurs when your smartphone or tablet is updating from lower version to higher version of Android.
Other smartphone technician also encountered this problem after flashing the smartphone. Flashing means reconfiguration your smartphone system. To fix this problem, follow the steps below.
- Framaroot Apps
- Mobileuncle Tools App
Download and install the following apps to your smartphone or tablet. Search it to Google to download the .apk files.
Follow the following steps:
- Open Framaroot > select the Install SuperSU > Select an Exploit in the list
- If successfully rooted, Reboot your phone.
- Open Mobileuncle Tools > Engineer Mode > Engineer Mode (MTK) > Connectivity > CDS Information > Radio Information
- Select the SIM you wish to change the IMEI.
- Input AT+EGMR=1,7,”SIM1 IMEI Number” if you selected SIM1
- Input AT+EGMR=1,10,”SIM2 IMEI Number” if you selected SIM2
- Press or Tap the SEND AT COMMAND button.
- If the reply message is received, reboot your smartphone.
To get your IMIE number, Open your phone and remove the battery.