Loading problem are one of the basic error of smartphone and tablet today. You can turn it on but the loading is always in the logo screen. To fix it you need to flash your smartphone or tablet using a specific firmware that compatible to your brand and model.
You can get the firmware by searching it to google. I also encountered it with my Hisense HS-U939 smartphone running on Android 4.2.2 Jelly Bean.
Follow the following steps to flash your smartphone or tablet:
- Download SP Flash Tool (search it on google)
- Download your Firmware (firmware depends on your brand and model)
- Download the Mediatek MT65xx Preloader Driver (Search it on google)
- Open the Flash Tool and Click the Download Agent button
- Select “MTK_AllInOne_DA” and click Okey. This file is located to your flash tool directory.
- Click the “Scatter Loading” button
- Select the Scatter text file to load all necessary files. This file is located in your firmware directory.
- Change the “Download Only” option to “Format all + download” option
- Click the Download Button
- Remove the battery of your smartphone and connect it to your computer or laptop and wait for the SP tools to response and process.
- When the process is done, disconnect your smartphone from your computer and turn it on.
- And your smartphone is back to normal.
The following steps is applied in all smartphone and tablet but don’t forget to check the brand and model of your smartphone for the firmware compatibility.